Backline, the music industry’s mental health and wellness resource, is seeking a new Clinical Director to oversee existing programs, maintain ethical practices, strategize and execute on programmatic growth, and support the overarching goals of the organization to increase access to mental health and wellness resources for music industry professionals.
- Overseeing Backline’s Clinical referral directory of mental health providers nationally, which includes:
- Vetting clinicians
- Maintaining databases
- Onboarding community and University clinics
- Building relationships with partner organizations and group practices (SOP)
- Case Management Program Support
- Providing direct clinical and administrative support to Head of Case Management and volunteers; taking case management calls as needed
- Program Development and long-term thinking
- Approving clinical language for all forward facing communications
- Speaking engagements and presentations for organizations providing information about Backline’s services as well podcasts, interviews, presentations
- Management of Backline Support Group
- Manage and build the Clinical Advisory Board
- Management of Clinical Partner Organizations
Reports to Executive Director, oversees Case Management team to support referral processes, and works in tandem with COO to determine forward facing communication.
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing organization serving an acute need. This is a 3 month contract position which can be tailored to fit your schedule, with the opportunity to renew.
Clinical mental health experience required. Management experience within a collaborative environment, and experience working with music industry professionals preferred.
Compensation is available.